$10 off use coupon HOLIDAY22
Michael Kors RANIA II MK2022F Square Sunglasses in 316713-CLAY, with plastic front and plastic temple materials. Updated for today’s discerning high-end consumer, Michael Kors Sunglasses artfully mixes textures and fabrications, combining the everyday with the luxurious. These Sunglasses from the Michael Kors complements a jet-set lifestyle.Michael Kors RANIA II MK2022F Square Sunglasses are part of Michael Kors chic American style, updated for today's discerning high-end consumer. Made from the finest materials, the collection of Michael Kors eyeglasses artfully mixes textures and fabrications, combining the everyday with the luxurious. Michael Kors RANIA II MK2022F Square Sunglasses from the Michael Kors eyewear collection complements a jet-set lifestyle.
The Michael Kors RANIA II MK2022F Square Sunglasses include following features:
|Model||Michael Kors RANIA II MK2022F Square Sunglasses|
|100% Authentic Brand New Eyewear||Yes|
|120 Days Money Back and No Restocking Fee||Yes|
Whats In the Box
- Michael Kors MK2022F Square Sunglasses
- Michael Kors Carrying Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Certificate of Authenticity
for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or a refund. Returns must be made within 120 days of you taking delivery of the order. Returned items must be in their original condition, contain all original boxes, warranty cards, and certificate of authenticity. Returns missing any original materials will go through a return review and may incur restocking fee of up-to 20%. Tempered with or intentionally damaged merchandise will not be refundable. We cannot accept returns after 120 days after the delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless AllureAid has agreed to pay for the return in writing.
- Returned merchandise which complies with our return policy will be refunded in full.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Prescription Lenses are non refundable.
- To refund the order - please submit below form with the "PRODUCT RETURN" written in the message. Include the order number and the product you would like to return in the message as well.
120 days money back guarantee.
Please provide your order number in the message.
Currently, we ship all packages via USPS, or UPS. Using the date of you invoice as a reference, please allow a 3-7 business days processing period, and an additional 2-3 business days for orders with the prescription lenses. Depending on your location and our inventory situation usually takes another 3-5 days for you purchases to arrive.
Due to Covid-19 are experiencing shipping delays between 3-8 days, and your order should ship in 7-15 days Rest assured, we are fulfilling all orders, and your order will be shipped and delivered to you.
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors may be on the back order. Sunglasses and glasses usually come off the back order in 2-3 weeks.
frames from Italy
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors are ordered from Italy, it usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive frames from Italy.
International orders may incur an additional customs fee. Please refer to your country customs policies.
Payment & Security
How to Chose Glasses Shape
Best Glasses Shape for Your Face
Your choice of frame shape will be based on the shape of your face.
There are 3 basic face shapes, although some combination of face shapes is possible:
- Square: Square frames and more angular frames would look best with rounder face
- Oval: Best bet is to go with round and cat-eye frames, the will and a stylish look to ovular faces. Tiffany cat-eye glasses and sunglasses are fashionable and very popular.
- Square: if you have a square or triangular-shaped face, then best to with oval-shaped eyewear. They will definitely make you look fashionable. Bvlgari are known for the excellent selection of oval Bvlgari glasses and sunglasses.
When selecting your next frame, keep in mind that shape of your face is very important when it comes to selecting your next frame.