Sunglasses with rigid temples cause pressure points and discomfort while wearing a helmet. Wind and debris causeeye irritation and dryness or even an eye injury.
The Triumph provides all day comfort and wear especially under a helmet with the soft flexible temples. The sleekdesign fits best on medium to small faces and those with high cheek bones. The Powered by Switch removable side shieldsalso offer ultimate wind and debris protection while riding and the option to turn the frames from motorcycle to lifestyle inseconds.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
- Comes with removable magnetic eye cups (Powered By Switch?äó) to help protect the eyes from wind, dust and lightflying particles.
- Raised eyerim back lip provides additional lens retention.
- Head hugging temple design to add to frame comfort. Temples are flexible for under helmet fit.
- Plano frame comes with Liberty Sport Ultimate Driver polycarbonate premium performance lenses:
- Comes with semi-rigid case, cleaning cloth, eye cup pouch & adjustable cord.
- Prescription available through your Optical Retailer
- 8-base wrap around lens shape delivers excellent peripheral field of vision.
- Passes all Global Driving Standards.
- Hard Coat Premium Scratch Coating.
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection.
Rx Lens Recommendation:
- For sports and cycling we recommend a Polarized lens with Clear Vue?äó anti-reflective coating.
- For motorcycling, we recommend our Ultimate Driver lens which is a Rose Amber lens with silver flash mirror coating.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- Liberty Sport Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Certificate of Authenticity
Currently, we ship all packages via USPS, or UPS. Using the date of you invoice as a reference, please allow a 3-7 business days processing period, and an additional 2-3 business days for orders with the prescription lenses. Depending on your location and our inventory situation usually takes another 3-5 days for you purchases to arrive.
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors may be on the back order. Sunglasses and glasses usually come off the back order in 2-3 weeks.
frames from Italy
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors are ordered from Italy, it usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive frames from Italy.
for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or a refund. Returns must be made within 120 days of you taking delivery of the order. Returned items must be in their original condition, contain all original boxes, warranty cards, and certificate of authenticity. Returns missing any original materials will go through a return review and may incur restocking fee of up-to 20%. We cannot accept returns after 120 days after the delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless AllureAid has agreed to pay for the return in writing.
- Returned merchandise which complies with our return policy will be refunded in full.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Prescription Lenses are non refundable.
- To refund the order - please click here with the "PRODUCT RETURN" in the subject line. Include the order number and the product you would like to return
- Order can be canceled at any time before it is shipped.
- To cancel an order - click here with the "Cancel Request" in the subject line. Include the order number in the email
- Orders can be exchanged within 120 days of receiving the order
- To exchange the order - click here with the "exchange Request" in the subject line. Include the order number in the email