Helmet Spex are designed to be the best fitting frame for youth sports protective eyewear that require a helmet for those that prefer a goggle fit. Key new features include soft rubber end pieces that mold to the face that offer additional cushioning, a new adjustable goggle strap that contours over the ears, and venting in the eye-rim for increase airflow. Our new Helmet Spex includes a skull cap to wear with helmets that must be worn over the goggle and under the helmet to keep the goggle in place. FogBlok coating is recommended to be applied to every Rx to optimize your performance.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
Helmet Spex has been designed to be the best fitting frame for sports that require a helmet (Football, Baseball, Lacrosse, Hockey, and others)
- Soft rubber endpieces mold to the face and provides additional cushioning at key contact points
- New adjustable goggle strap contours over the ears for a more comfortable fit
- Venting grooves in eye-rim for increased airflow
- New color treatments on the frame fronts fade from a matte to a gloss finish
- Skull cap is included to wear with helmets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
There is currently no lens content for Helmet Spex.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below. Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- Liberty Sport Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Certificate of Authenticity
Currently, we ship all packages via USPS, or UPS. Using the date of you invoice as a reference, please allow a 3-7 business days processing period, and an additional 2-3 business days for orders with the prescription lenses. Depending on your location and our inventory situation usually takes another 3-5 days for you purchases to arrive.
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors may be on the back order. Sunglasses and glasses usually come off the back order in 2-3 weeks.
frames from Italy
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors are ordered from Italy, it usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive frames from Italy.
for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or a refund. Returns must be made within 120 days of you taking delivery of the order. Returned items must be in their original condition, contain all original boxes, warranty cards, and certificate of authenticity. Returns missing any original materials will go through a return review and may incur restocking fee of up-to 20%. We cannot accept returns after 120 days after the delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless AllureAid has agreed to pay for the return in writing.
- Returned merchandise which complies with our return policy will be refunded in full.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Prescription Lenses are non refundable.
- To refund the order - please click here with the "PRODUCT RETURN" in the subject line. Include the order number and the product you would like to return
- Order can be canceled at any time before it is shipped.
- To cancel an order - click here with the "Cancel Request" in the subject line. Include the order number in the email
- Orders can be exchanged within 120 days of receiving the order
- To exchange the order - click here with the "exchange Request" in the subject line. Include the order number in the email