Whats In the Box
- Liberty Sport Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Certificate of Authenticity
The Altitude features wide eye coverage, a contemporary look, and maximum protection from sun, wind and dust. The oversized end piece and temple look great and disguise the edge thickness of an Rx lens. From road biking to mountain biking, the Altitude will allow you to see the world from a dramatic new perspective on your next sporting adventure and is available in polarized or non-polarized interchangeable lens options.
RX Prescription available through your Optical Retailer.
The Altitude features wide eye coverage, a contemporary look, and maximum protection from sun, wind and dust. The oversized end piece and temple look great and disguise the edge thickness of an Rx lens.
- Available in Polarized and Non Polarized options
- 1 Magnetic Interchange Chassis
- 1 Pair of lenses (Polarized or Non Polarized)
- 1 Pair of low-light Rose Amber Lenses
- 1 Microfiber cleaning pouch
- 1 Lens pod
View Lens Simulator
- Matte black/True Color Grey Reflection Silver*
- Dark Tortoise/Contrast Amber Reflection Bronze
- Snake/True Color Grey Reflection Silver
- Matte gun metal/True Color Grey Reflection Silver* Also Available in Non-Reflection
Additional Lens Options:
- Driver Lens - low light rose amber
- Golf/Tennis Lens
- Ski - low light lens
- Trail - low light lens
- Grey with Silver Mirror Sun Reader
- Brown with Bronze Mirror Sun Reader
Magnetic Interchange Lens System - Switch uses high-energy magnets embedded in the lens and frame to enable users to swap lenses quickly and easily as light conditions and activities change.
The sizing is the official measuring standard for all frames:
Example below.Correct sizes for this frame appear in the Size Option box to the right.
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame.
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
Currently, we ship all packages via USPS, or UPS. Using the date of you invoice as a reference, please allow a 3-7 business days processing period, and an additional 2-3 business days for orders with the prescription lenses. Depending on your location and our inventory situation usually takes another 3-5 days for you purchases to arrive.
International orders may incur an additional customs fee. Please refer to your country customs policies.
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors may be on the back order. Sunglasses and glasses usually come off the back order in 2-3 weeks.
frames from Italy
Because of high demand for the brand name glasses, some frames and colors are ordered from Italy, it usually takes 2-3 weeks to receive frames from Italy.
returns International Return Policy
for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it, we will be happy to offer you an exchange or a refund. Returns must be made within 120 days of you taking delivery of the order. Returned items must be in their original condition, contain all original boxes, warranty cards, and certificate of authenticity. Returns missing any original materials will go through a return review and may incur restocking fee of up-to 20%. We cannot accept returns after 120 days after the delivery. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges, unless AllureAid has agreed to pay for the return in writing.
- Returned merchandise which complies with our return policy will be refunded in full.
- Shipping charges are non refundable.
- Prescription Lenses are non refundable.
- To refund the order - please click here with the "PRODUCT RETURN" in the subject line. Include the order number and the product you would like to return
- Order can be canceled at any time before it is shipped.
- To cancel an order - click here with the "Cancel Request" in the subject line. Include the order number in the email
- Orders can be exchanged within 120 days of receiving the order
- To exchange the order - click here with the "exchange Request" in the subject line. Include the order number in the email